So what do we East Coasters do when the snow screws up your training...
1. We drink wonderful beers like Mad Elf and Allagash Curviex while watching football with family and friends and puppies!
2. Spend a tremendous amount of doing Spinervals on the indoor trainer with Christine.
3. Go to Atlantic City to see Jim Norton at the Borgata with your best buds and hubby.Beyond Dishonor and get knocked the f* out by a stupid kid
5. Create the most fabulous running mixes while still trying to get some long runs on the canal and park which has now become a lake.
Best of Running Mix - 1.2 hours
- Walking on Air ....Kerli
- Treason.................Velvet Chain
- Too Drunk to F**k..Dead Kennedys
- Sugarhigh.....Coyote Shivers
- She's my Ex....All
- She....Green Day
- Rich Girls....The Virgins
- Punk Rock Girl...The Dead Milkmen
- Party at Ground Zero...Fishbone
- The Number of the Beast...Iron Maiden
- Mr. Integrity....L7
- A Little Bit More....Jamie Lidell
- Kickstart My Heart...Motley Crue
- I'm Not a Punk....Descendents
- I'm Not a Loser....Descendents
- Hit....The Sugarcubes
- Don't Know How to Party...Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- Cupid De Locke....Smashing Pumpkins
- Chump...Green Day
- Christie Road...Green Day
- Breaking the Law ....Judas Priest
- Aces High...Iron Maiden
At first I stressed out about not having enough time to even get in a run; however in the end I realized that I wasn't sitting on my ass - my feet did plenty of walking, ate my share of protein and carbs and I drank plenty of anti-oxidants.
Swim Workouts in a Binder - Endurance Form 4 with some alterations), hour bike at 95 cadence and Z2, and today a tempo run with 8:20 min/miles! Now for my long run and long ride this weekend - in 80degree weather!
Welcome Back Spring!! I missed you but had a pretty fantastic Winter!